Site Network: Personal | My Company | Artist projects | Shop

 

Its not about living, its about surviving;
its not about matrix its abt the truth;
its not abt the blog....
its abt the pyaas, the quest...




My Tryst with FMCG

Its 7 am, the lovely early morning breeze has long gone, taken hostage by the barbaric loo of the middle earth. But I have to go on to find the ring of power. I look upon the road am treading, the road half metalled, half torn, exposing the mother earth beneath. My vehicle, christened Maruta, tries rigorously to have both tyres, on the road, an attempt as futile as one of my friends’s summer project :mg:

But then the rugged machine can take it. With a load made diesel engine fixed on a wooden cart, its load carrying capacity can make a Hummer shy away! 15 people are loaded on it and driver expects a couple more in next village. Those who are sitting in Maruta are transfixed by the sight of a surd guy who is standing at the fag end of the vehicle, trying to manage the laptop with one hand and a nervous grip on vehicle with other. But the stares don’t bother me, for mind is captured by the four mystic words, “Welcome to FMCG Rural!”

Froddo was lucky; he was a Hobbit, had hardened feet (or so has been told by Mr. Tolkien). But not me, a hapless management guy, all dressed in formals, even my best of Lee Cooper shoes have become like a 40yr old wife – shapeless, heavy and non co-operative. But then even I treat them like a 40yr old husband then, i just pay no attention and think that I can still enter them for few more years!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

posted by Jas @ 12:16 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home