Site Network: Personal | My Company | Artist projects | Shop

 

Its not about living, its about surviving;
its not about matrix its abt the truth;
its not abt the blog....
its abt the pyaas, the quest...




My New OS Theme

Time for theme change, well my love for Macintosh is a no hidden fact, and hence my desire to have my lappie taste like a Mac . But nowz the time for a change and a new tryout, so i get a new theme from WinStep - a complete package.

Based on Vista, its a blur-able option that gives me visuals for clock, mu net connection (can be set as LAN conn/ Wireless/ Bluetooth or Broadband one), Weather check (has two options for Delhi as place) and other regular goodies. Here, see the caps:


Pic 1:
The Shelf can be customed as Quic Launch, and based on the Genie Effect of Macintosh, we have Task palette where we see all our tasks in pic form and on hovering over them enlarges the pic of that task.
















Pic 2: See the Menu's transparency effect !!


















So here i go, with my brand new luk n feel desktop

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

posted by Jas @ 3:53 PM,

2 Comments:

At July 14, 2006 5:17 PM, Blogger Bruno said...

where I obtain this style for windows xp? I am of Brazil, do not know very English, am using google translate leg to postar in its blogger.my home in brazil

 
At July 14, 2006 5:21 PM, Blogger Bruno said...

my e-mail: bruetb@pop.com.br
no have msn!
I'm analista de sistems of banco CEF nacional in Brazil.
what's yor name?
use your alse o google translate for teclar for me. of the english to portuguese. thankyou!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home